Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Cat Rabbit - Who needs a pet when you have a stuffed toy?

Well I have never...
These guys are so cool! I say this while eagerly clicking through their online shop to see what crafty and wacky toy comes up next on their shop page! Ok, so apart from these toys being unique and cute, they are so beautifully crafted, and handmade lots of love. I think I will buy one.


I can imagine myself with one of these little creatures on my bed and having a genuine conversation with it and I honestly think our chat would be better than one I have with most people everyday. Get on board, and grab one for yourself or a friend. I truly believe a weird and wacky present is one that will always be remembered.





http://catrabbit.com.au/


No comments:

Post a Comment