Search This Blog

Saturday 28 May 2011

Kickin' it Old School - The Lomo Diana F+

I'm not one for old school technology, however, when it comes to cameras I am a big fan of what a Lomo camera can produce. The images are so crisp and authentic you can't get that feel on any other device, well.. maybe Hipstamatic on your iPhone, but that's just getting lazy isn't it? The hype behind it is that you don't actually know what your image will turn out like, making you pay more attention to what your actually doing and focus on the fine detail of your photo.
I just wanted to pop up a few shots taken on my Diana F+. It's a beaut little thing. It really is. I can take it anywhere and generally most of the time someone is commenting on it. That's then quick enough for me to take a snap of them. The shots you see below are some I took while away in Byron Bay last year. if you like, have a peek at http://lomography.com.au/ and get yourself a little gem like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment