Search This Blog

Monday 5 September 2011

So... I like to collect things..

Here at Fox and Beau we like to collect all sorts of things. Anything from an abundance of fabric or decadent wrapping paper that reaches up to our eyes! So, Amy has decided to upload her favourite collected items. They are very personal and mean a lot to her, but we'd love to know what you think!

"I love to collect all sorts of white animals, anything ceramic and woody"
"This almost didn't make the wall because of Amy's husband"
"I also love artificial birds so much I made Katy Perry a hair clip, AND she wore it!"

Lots of vintage tins - for hiding secret choc chip cookies in them!

I collect vintage cameras. They still work,  I think!

Ahhh Frankie Magazine. How nice is it to sit down with a cuppa and read through Frankie magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment