Search This Blog

Thursday 30 June 2011

Colour up your home! With little things...

We love colour. We love it in our bed, our lounge room and our kitchen. The easiest way to colour up a room is with fabric. Stay away from paint! I wanted to show a few examples of how you can brighten up your place without spending a bucket load. Have a looksie at what i've done!

x A

I recovered my mums dressing table chair in Lotta Kuhlhorn fabric


If you have the gift of sewing try making a simple throw to fancy up your bed! 
Lotta Kuhlhorn fabric again. I just love the vibrance of her prints!

Use a bunch of old books (from Vinnies) to add some character to your buffet


I salvaged a bunch of vintage fabric from my grandparent's house to create these simple canvas prints

Instead of stacking your books horizontally, have a look around for something to prop them up!

2 comments: