Search This Blog

Thursday 16 June 2011

Enjoy the rain - In the most stylish way!


Sydney has encountered a bundle of rain lately, and of that we've decided to find some of the best saviours for the rain. After all, who want's the wet weather to ruin their outfit? We certainly don't! I (Amy) worked in London in the year of 2006 and couldn't help but drawn towards a cute little floral decorated store by the name of Cath Kidston while walking to work. Its classic country chic shop window drew you in on both miserable and sunny days. I'd spend my weekly wage on some of the best rain attire and still to this day I have kept them! 

I doubt she would remember the bubbly girl behind the counter of the Cafe in Ladbroke Grove, but I was gushing with excitement when I actually met the real Cath Kidston! I think I remember her favourite home made ice cream flavour was the strawberries. Below are some of Cath's gorgeous products. They are available for shipping to Australia and her wellies are absolutely divine!


Me in my Cath Kidston wellies!


Cath's Wellies come in a vast range of patterns and colours



Cath's gorgeous brollies are too cute! You will get stopped on the street!

These cute Oil Cloth bags are great in the wet weather. Put away you good leather bag and pop you things in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment