Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 October 2011

African Feeling

I love, and I can't stress that enough, L.O.V.E the Alexander McCall Smith novel series, The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency. I am making my way through the twelve novels (I'm up to nine) and I've recently started watching the series on ABC and I am, hook line and sinker, hooked. Apart from all the other things I love about it, the African style that you see is just mind blowing. And it's got me thinking - it's time to break out of beige and embrace some colour. And not just one colour an array of colours. Mix it up - as long as it's bright you're alright in our books!





Buy these darling cushions at Safari Fusion.

And these two inspiring interiors we found over at Coco and Kelly...




South African artist Clinton Friedman just knows interiors perfectly. His work is stunning.
You can by his cushions
here.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Fox and Beau for the lovely mention!

    I too love Alexander McCall Smith's 'The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency' - he can't write them fast enough for me!! I am now hooked on the TV series.

    Warm wishes,

    Kellie
    Safari Fusion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kellie

    You are so welcome - your store is full of gorgeous goodies! And it's always lovely to hear from another No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency fan. Keep us updated with any new bits and bobs and hopefully they'll fit into another blog in the not too distant future. We do love colour!

    Warm regards
    Katie

    ReplyDelete