Search This Blog

Friday 21 October 2011

Cocktail Time! Summer Flowers and Elderflowers



This cocktail is absolutely decadent! I was lucky enough to have a few of them last night and the girl behind the bar filled me in on the inside ingredients. I couldn't thank her enough. It just reminded me of summer and how close it is approaching. It reminded me of sweet flowers and soft grass and picnics with friends... Okay, I'm getting carried away. Here it is!

Elderflower Syrup Cocktail
1 shot of Elderflower Syrup
1 shot of good gin
2 thick lemon slices - one to squeeze and one to garnish
250ml chilled soda water


Pack your glass with ice. Pour in the syrup and gin and squeeze one lemon slice over. Stir and top off with chilled soda water. Sip through a straw and enjoy!


A few little extras to help that cocktail go down. Use some gorgeous tiles for coasters,
decorate your cocktail with these different patterned paper flags and find a nice
summer spot to enjoy your drink with a bunch of pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment